Monday, December 3, 2018

Pandora Bag

I tested this Pandora Bag for Sammy of Shamballa Bags. It is a nice shoulder bag that is super roomy inside and opens up nice and wide.

The large floral print was fun to highlight on this bag. I used a royal purple accent, but purple doesn't photograph very true. It looks more blue, but it is a royal purple (think Crown Royal felt bag).

The Pandora has a main zipper closure, a zippered inside pocket and and an inside slip pocket too.

Here is the link to see some of the other tester's bags: Pandora Test Bags
Buy pattern here.

Buy this Pandora Bag below in my Etsy Shop.


For fun I added a flower painted button on the zipper tab.


The back of the bag show a different part of the large floral print.



Bag opens nice and wide!

Zipper pocket with my handmade beaded zipper pull with charm.

I divided the slip pocket with a pen pocket down the center.
This lovely Pandora Bag is for sale in my Etsy shop.
#PandoraBag


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Spectacular! I have to stop looking at your blog!! (kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those big flowers in the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great looking bag, i love the fabric you chose as well as the shape. it kind of has the look of a bowling ball bag which to me is a really fun design. i love the large print and i also like the hardware you used. great job as always.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like you've been busy. I am admittedly not so enthralled by bags anymore, but the combination of the different shape and the fabric that you chose for this one really catches my eye. Very cheery. May it sell quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...