Friday, October 31, 2014

Weekend Link Party: I'm Having Problems

I have tried all week to add the link party to my blog, but every time I go to inLinkz, I cannot find the dashboard anymore where I do this. It won't let me get anywhere unless I extend my free plan and upgrade by paying a monthly or yearly fee. Sorry, but I don't make money with my blog and I cannot see paying for this if my blog isn't earning money. I also don't want to become all consumed by trying to earn money through my blog. I am not an affiliate for anything, so I do not earn any money on my blog. If someone wants to purchase something that I have made directly from me that's fine as we can email each other the details to work it out; but I don't sell products or earn pennies by having you click on adds for other websites who are selling things. I don't care for the cluttered look on my blog and I doubt I would earn even a dollar per year from my blog by doing so. It's not worth the time and effort for me to do. Maybe others who have ads all over their blogs do well and that's great for them, but I don't want that here.

I appreciate all of you who have stopped by here each weekend to link up your creations to my Weekend Link Party. Since I am unable to continue unless I pay for this now, I am sorry but I will be closing the Weekend Link Party. Thank you for your support and I hope you will still continue to visit me here on my blog. I will be linking up to other linky parties out there too.
Sincerely,
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. That's a shame you have to upgrade, have you tried a different link up host?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear this Daryl! I hadn't even been able to link up myself, but I enjoyed seeing what others linked. I agree with you wholeheartedly! It's a shame that they start you off free then cut you off if you don't pay for more. Smacks a lot of blackmail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can be sure that I will continue to visit you, Daryl! I always enjoy seeing your latest projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that, Daryl. Not that I've used them at all, but isn't Linky Tools free? (http://www.linkytools.com/) Could be worth checking out...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...