Monday, October 6, 2014

Catch All Caddy for Sewing

I finally finished my 3rd Catch All Caddy, which I am using for my sewing tools and chose a sewing theme fabric. I just love these caddies to hold my tools and so easy to grab and take with me whether I am going into the living room to do some handwork, or to take with me to a class or a sewing or knitting group. I now have a caddy for my art supplies, my knitting and now my sewing. The Catch All Caddy is a byAnnie design pattern, and of course uses the Soft and Stable also a byAnnie product, which is a great product for making your bags stand up and not flop over.
It looks a bit wonky sitting at a slight slant here, but I assure you it's perfectly straight, lol!!
Slip in side pocket. The pocket at the other end is a zippered pocket.
I placed a things inside the pockets, so you can see the inside and not just my sewing stuff.
  Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Great Caddy! You found the perfect fabric to use, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the color of the bindings and the free motion quilting design. It's a really cute caddy! I could see myself using something like this as I transfer my sewing station between upstairs/downstairs all the time.

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Daryl. What a practical caddy. Love the thread fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That caddy is so darn cute! I love the sewing notions on the fabric and the lime green binding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you finally convinced me. I like all the pockets. Great fabric and well constructed with your personal touches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love this Daryl and the fabric you used is fabulous!! Have a great week
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the pockets in this bag, and what cute fabric for a sewing bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these fabric bags are amazing and so handy. great job I know you will use it well
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  9. This caddy is perfect for so many uses. Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great caddy, and I love the fabric and the green, it looks so nice

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...