Monday, December 30, 2013

Knit Hats for Hubby

My husband wanted me to knit him a hat with a fingering weight yarn in a natural color. He doesn't like a lot of colors and is very particular in his likes and dislikes. I found a hat pattern on Ravelry called "Ribbed for His Pleasure". So after I knit the hat he asks for another hat in a natural color in a thicker yarn. I didn't have a thicker yarn in a natural color so I knit with the leftover fingering weight yarn, tripled and knit him his favorite hat (I had knit him 2 of these hats with yarn I had on hand a few years ago). Now he has his favorite hat in his favorite color as well as a lighter weight hat too. Both are free knit hat patterns.
Top of "ribbed for his pleasure hat" knit in fingering weight yarn.
"Ribbed for his pleasure"hat knit in fingering weight yarn.
Top of Marsan Watchcap hat knit with fingering weight yarn, tripled. 
The Marsan Watchcap.

   Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Lucky hubby. I like the second one the best, it looks so warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing...they are both just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of those designs. I think I will make the second one, although the name of the first one is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah the designer of the first one said she had to give it a naughty name because it was such a simple hat.

      Delete
  4. Great hats for hubby. I had to look twice at the name of the first hat!!!! Funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hats! They'll definitely keep him warm......and pleasured! 8-)

    xo Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! You are a no-reply so I couldn't respond to you by email.

      Delete
  6. Ha, the name alone makes it worth making. I love the swirl look on the top, too bad your husband is so tall, unless he is sitting few people will appreciate how cute it is.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color too and the swirl is fabulous, totally agree with Tara:) I bet hubby loved it too huh??
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...