Monday, October 7, 2013

Quilted Girl

I bought a printed fabric from Carrie Payne of one of her quilt designs that she had turned into fabric. I added borders and quilted it. I just love her!
I added a narrow inner red border and a turquoise stripe outer border to the piece.
I quilted swirls on her dress.

Then I made my own version.  I made a larger patchwork background and a striped border, but no inner border.
I echo quilted it.
I like Carrie's girl better than mine, but I did enjoy making her.
  Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. I love Carries Work and have a few quilts I won from her, she shows daily inspiration.. Your is just as inspiring, I just found out I wasnt following you on Blovin.. I missed cha........

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job on your girl and I love all your quilting especially the swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! I think your girl is just as cute. Maybe it's her surroundings that are taking the attention away from her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your girls. You did a really great job with the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! she is beautiful and I LOVE the swirls on her dress and great chose of colors too:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, girlish, totally love them

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...