Pin It Now!
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Garter Stitch baby Blanket
I knit this baby blanket using 3 different yarn colors: a solid pink, a solid blueish gray & a variegated colored yarn, alternating a color per row. It sure looks nicer than all one color. I donated this blanket to UNM Hospital for a baby. I am currently knitting another one exactly the same as this one. The yarn is acrylic and I plan on making as many baby blankets as I can using these yarns, but I may have to add another color or 2 with blanket number 3 when I finish with this one. Trying to use up the acrylic yarns that already I have. May make some baby quilts when the yarn is all knit up.
Pin It Now!
Pin It Now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!