Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Sew Powerful Purses #229-234 for 2026 + Annual Fundraiser for Sew Powerful. Can you Help?

6 more purses to donate to Sew Powerful Purse Project. These were made by fussy cutting the African stamp fabrics and sewing scraps and rickrack. These are 2 countries/animals of the 5 countries/animals that I am making into purses. Here are 6 purses using red fabrics to create the purses. I have more purses to share in other colors and countries/animals soon.



The annual Fundraiser started July 27 and will continue through September 30th, 2026. The entire month of September is the Sew-a-thon part, so any purses made during September counts for my Sew-a-thon goal that month only. I hope to sew 180 purses in September alone. Wish me luck! I would love it you could donate any amount that you can in my honor. $10 fills one purse with the hygiene items needed for each girl. Go here to donate in my name: https://www.sewathon.org/daryl-perry or use the QR code below:

Hugs 🤗 and thank you so much for supporting me in this effort and helping Sew Powerful to help these young girls to stay in school all month.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...