| I like the look of this print and the background color. |
| These and others below are silhouettes of women. I am finally using the black-orange-yellow print for the purse bodies. I have had that print for many years. It looks like an African print to me. |
| The print in the center has rhinestones in the print and I added some hotfix crystals over some of the print for extra bling, although you really cannot see it well in the photo, but it is pretty. |
| Her dress was full length before I had to trim it for the flap. |
| I like the animals in the background of this print. |

the women on these fabrics are stunning and you cut the fabric out beautifully for the flaps
ReplyDeleteWhere did you ever find the African print, so cool for these purses.
ReplyDeleteThese are all lovely, Daryl. I know the girls appreciate them so much. Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete