| I had a similar print to this I showed last time I posted. This one is showing her back instead of her front. |
| I love the colorful head piece. |
| This is my favorite one with this beautiful woman all the wonderful words printed all over it. |
| Here is the full flap to see as some of the top does fold to the back side. |
| The flap lining and the front pocket. I used a black fabric that I painted with paint sticks using a rubbing texture. |
| This photos shows the purse body fabric and the flap. |

these are amazing, some lucky girl will be thrilled to receive any of these.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love how the flaps feature pretty figures. You found gorgeous fabrics! I love the last lady too. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful collection of original purses, and linking up.
ReplyDelete