Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Sew Powerful Purse #140-141 (2024)

2 more purses made using the Kokopelli squares I cut from a fabric with these Kokopelli's in a few colors. I sewed around the Kokopelli squares with batik scraps and used a cactus print for one exterior body and batik for the other exterior body.

I will donate these 2 purses to Sew Powerful Purse Project. I did take 2 other Kokopelli purses, similar to these, in to the gift shop to see if any would sell and I sold one in June, but so sales at all are happening yet in July. Even if the second purse there does sell, it will be almost time for Balloon Fiesta intake and I am making some hot air balloon purses now to take in (in September) and see what happens. If I sell any of the purses, the money I make will be donated to Sew Powerful and if they don't sell, the purses will be donated, so it's a win-win either way.

I added to Kokopelli's facing each other in this purse flap.

flap up
Cactus and sun exterior body with batik flap lining.

Lining view
Lining fabric.

back of purse with pocket
Back side with a slip pocket.

one Kokopelli with batik scraps sewn around him.

Flap up
Batik for the exterior of the purse and the flap lining.

lining view
Lining inside.

back side with pocket
Back of purse with a slip pocket.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...