Friday, October 13, 2023

H2O to Go Water Bottle Bag in Colorful Print

Gosh, I am behind in posting some things! This was a custom order back at the end of June. The person who requested this was giving it as a gift to a quilter that she was visiting. When I asked what colors, she said anything and I figured that this print had lots of colors and a fun print, so I chose it to make the bag. The red lining is waterproof canvas (WPC).

As you can see I used 2 fabrics to make the strap. The polka dot blue is the lining inside the zipper pocket on the front.

With a matching little card wallet that holds cards and cash.

I like to make a small card wallet instead of the credit card pockets inside the zipper pocket. I think it is easier to access. But for a man, I make the card slots. Of course people can chose either one.

Inside the zip pocket are 2 slip pockets (since I didn't add card slots), which can hold a passport, a cell phone or the card wallet.





The main lining area is where the water bottle goes and can hold a small or extra large bottle. It is lined with WPC to keep things dry in case the bottle sweats.

I hope the recipient loved this and used it. They were going to the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show in July, so they would have needed to have water or other drinks with all the walking outside and why not carry your water bottle in style? I wonder if anyone made any comments about this H20 to Go? 

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. great colors, i use this style of purse you made me every day, she will love it. its the perfect size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colorful water bottle carrier, Daryl! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us on Monday Musings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...