Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Candy Heart Snap Pouch

I made this Candy Hearts Pouch recently, but was so busy yesterday on Valentine's Day, I forgot about sharing it. It's a pattern from Sincerely Jen. The pattern calls for you to use a non fraying material such as vinyl, cork, leather, etc. to make this pouch, but I knew I could make using cotton fabrics it if I added a seam allowance and turned it. It came out great. It is great as a coin purse. You can also add an eyelet and put a keyring in it or sew a tab with a keyring too. I just wanted to make one and see how it looked first, but will use as a coin purse for myself.


Since I made mine from cotton fabrics, I lined mine in cotton too. 

These are quick to make, even in cotton fabric. They make great gifts for any holiday or birthday or just to say I Love You. 
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely and unique candy heart snap pouch. I absolutely love it and want to make some too! Certainly would make fun "Happy Mail".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, Daryl! I may have to make my granddaughter one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute project. I always have coins floating around in the bottom of my purse; this would be a handy project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I've made some with a zip and key chain, but this would be much easier!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...