Tuesday, August 27, 2019

The Allure Bag (reduced in size) in Blue Celestial Print

I made another Allure Bag at 85% size, this time in a celestial blue and gold print with gold uncorked fabric. I just love this bag pattern! It's a ChrisW Design bag so you know it has to be great! I have made a lot of these bags at 85%, I think this is the 6th one (plus one at the original size). I have sold 3 of these bags so far, so I need to make more for my autumn craft shows coming up, plus one for me too!

I had just enough fabric of the blue celestial print to make this bag. Paired with the uncorked fabric, I think this bag is a winning combination!


The phone pocket on the back top of the bag for easy access to your phone or keys.


The back of the bag.


Inside zippered pocket.

Inside slip pocket.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. your fabric choices are so perfect, i just love the celestial fabric and you have made me a big fan of the "cork" fabric. this purse of course has lots of allure. great job as always.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Love your fabric and cork choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kara! You are a no-reply, so don't have your email to respond that way.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...