Monday, March 13, 2017

Strawberry Tote Bags

I sell this pattern on Craftsy for making this Strawberry (fold-up) tote bag. I had a lot of this home decor weight floral fabric and wanted to use it up, so I decided I would make several of my Strawberry Tote Bags. Then I found some other fabric to use up too, so I got busy making even more bags. These bags fold or more accurately scrunch up into the strawberry part of the bag, so that you can easily keep a bag in your purse or car for when you go shopping. Why use plastic bags from the store when you can use a prettier and more practical bag? I always keep on in my purse and use it all the time.

I used different reds and greens for these bags for the strawberry part, so that's why I took so many photos, because the strawberry part is different.
I made several more bags with this floral print that I am not showing if the strawberry fabric was a duplicate. I think I made 18 bags in all, including the other prints below too.







The bag is stuffed into the strawberry here.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Those are just the cutest bags. Very practical but would make nice gifts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's adorable!!!!! Every time I run into a shop unplanned I curse myself for not having a bag folded and waiting in my purse and having to use plastic--these are super practical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this bag, I am happy to say I own one I can tell you its a fabulous bag. The size is perfect and they are easy to find in my oversized purses. The fabric choices are great, I hope they sell well for you. I take mine everywhere with me. That's amazing you made so many, great job.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...