Monday, March 6, 2017

More Wine Cork Key Rings

I made one wine cork key ring and knew I would make some more, so here they are. I am selling these for $5 each plus shipping. Contact me if you would like to purchase one or more and I will invoice you through PayPal. Thanks.
Peace sign charms. Bottom row the 3rd from the left has sold.

Peace sign charms.

Mostly sewing machine charms here, and one butterfly.

Sewing machine charms and one butterfly charm. Second key ring from the left has sold.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Those are really cute!! I could see me getting obsessed and making about forty billion of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Would the sewing machine ones be for sale by any chance? Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and you even have some with sewing machines. I hope they sell well for you. We can all use some peace sign reminders in our lives these days.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun charms on your latest cork key keepers. Happy Selling Dear.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...