Sunday, June 14, 2015

Feather and Fan Knit Throw

I wanted to use up my worsted weight acrylic yarn, so I decided to knit a wavy blanket and change colors every few rows. I never know for sure how far my skeins of yarn will take me. This turned out as a nice size baby blanket. The pattern is a free pattern called the Feather and Fan Throw on Ravelry. It's an easy pattern to knit too.
Used up yarns of purple, pink, white, blue and a variegated yarn of purple, pink and white.
Oops I see a hair on the blanket there, lol!!!
  Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I have always loved this pattern, it is easy and its classy. to me its an old fashion pattern and I have 2 throws at home that I made out of wool with the ripple affect pattern. its a great way to use up yarn because you just keep adding new colors.
    thanks for sharing and great job
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently used up all my acrylic yarn making baby hats. Then when I tried to do a provisional cast on I had no worsted weight acrylic. Guess what? I now have a whole skein of the most obnoxious brightest neon orange worsted weight acrylic yarn. I figured I would be able to see this in the stitches to remove them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful, Daryl, and will be loved by some precious baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...