Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Sew Powerful Purses #409-419 for 2026

Eleven more purses finished and ready to donate to Sew Powerful Purse Project.

Scrappy flaps! I used miscellanous units I had already pieced and added more scraps to create the flap on the left.


Lots of fun decorative machine stitches on these 2. The left one was scrappy pieced and the one on the right was just fabric. Do you have a preference?

Zentangle flap
This was a Zentangle that I drew onto fabric and sewed on some Punchinella (sequin waste) by hand and I quilted this piece too. I was thinking it might be a nice small wall hanging when I started this years and years ago. I never made it into anything, so I cut it into a flap and just added the handmade label. 

The Zentangle flap folded to the front here and a string quilt block on the right with some added decorative stitches.

Log cabin flap.

A Bountiful Basket quilt block flap on left and just a fabric on the right. The large flower print was perfect as is for a flap. Just added a few buttons is all.

Please donate in my honor for the Sew-a-thon. Click here and then choose the amount to donate. $10 fills one purse to keep one girl in school. Thank you so much for your support!🤗
Use this QR code to donate to the Fundraiser during the month of September or the link above. Thanks so much! 🤗

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...