Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Sew Powerful Purses #351-358 for 2026

8 more purses finished for the Sew Powerful Sew-a-thon. Scrappy pieced flaps, appliqué flowers, bird, butterfly and heart and some upcycled denim jeans.

*Any Bloggers out there finding their Reading List has been stuck the past 5 days? Everytime I look for a new post from someone, there hasn't been anything for days and I think Blogger is not updating my reading list. So I am sure I am missing a lot from others! UGH!*

A few scraps with decorative machine stitching and rickrack and yarn couching on this flap. Paired with and upcycled deinm jean purse body.

Another African postage stamp panel and lots of scraps.

Upcycled denim jeans, appliqué flowers, heart and a butterfly.

More upcycled denim jeans with an appliqué flower made out of textured vinyl and a Sue Spargo designed bird.

All scraps with an African print purse body.

More scraps and an appliqué flower and embroidered flower trim.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...