Sunday, September 27, 2026

Sew Powerful Purses #450-461 for 2026

12 more purses finished! Yay! I nearly have two large boxes of purses about ready to send to Sew Powerful this week. Just want to squeeze a few more purses into one of the boxes.

Lots of scrappiness.

Bountiful Baskets quilt blocks designed by 3P Designs made nice purse flaps.

Scrappy with machine decorative stitches and this Bountiful Basket is the Yucca flower, which is New Mexico's state flower. 

Pineapple block on left.

Scrappy flaps made from semi-pieced units.


Last few days left for the Sew-a-thon to donate in my honor to help the girls, although donations are accepted year round. I have been honored by several of you and I thank you all very much! Your kind words about the purses that I make, for what I lovingly call my granddaughters, are much appreciated!!! 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...