Monday, September 28, 2026

Sew Powerful Purses #462-471 for 2026

10 more purses ready to donate to Sew Powerful Purse Project.

This is the Intermediate purse with one style of the intermediate flap (Option A) that has a pocket on the flap (there are 2 different style flaps for the intermediate purse, each with a pocket on it). I made each flap to try it at least once. I always make the intermediate purse body with the gusset as I prefer it to boxed corners that the beginner body has. After making both intermediate flaps, I can say I much prefer to create my own flap with the beginner flap. The flaps are interchangeable, so I will stick with the beginner one so I can do my own thing and have more space to do it. At least I have tried all the purse patterns now so I know.


I created a gingham flap by sewing squares.

I wanted to use up some doileys I had, so I added one under a teacup and saucer. The teapot is from a BOM by Jacquelynne Steves from several years ago.

Painted and stencil backgroun and another Bountiful Basket quilt block from 3P Designs.

Painted stenciled background and a hexagon flower over a scrappy background.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. you know i love the teapot and the tea cup, I'm assuming its for tea and not coffee! love them all. Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic, Daryl. I know those girls appreciate them so much. I love all the different techniques you use. Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Musings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely intermediate flap. But the beginner ones gives more option to play with! Love the appliqué.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...