Monday, September 28, 2026

Sew Powerful Purses #462-471 for 2026

10 more purses ready to donate to Sew Powerful Purse Project.

This is the Intermediate purse with one style of the intermediate flap that has a pocket on the flap (there are 2 different style flaps for the intermediate purse, each with a pocket on it). I made each flap to try it at least once. I always make the intermediate purse body with the gusset as I prefer it to boxed corners that the beginner body has. After making both intermedaite flaps (I shared the other one already on a different post), I can say I much prefer to create my own flap with the beginner flap. The flaps are interchangeable, so I will stick with the beginner one so I can do my own thing and have more space to do it. At least I have tried all the purse patterns now so I know.


I created a gingham flap by sewing squares.

I wanted to use up some doileys I had, so I added one under a teacup and saucer. The teapot is from a BOM by Jacquelynne Steves from several years ago.

Painted and stencil backgroun and another Bountiful Basket quilt block from 3P Designs.

Painted stenciled background and a hexagon flower over a scrappy background.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...