Monday, May 6, 2024

Eleven Portable Pockets (Small-Medium-Large) Zipper Pouches

I made eleven more Portable Pockets in Small-Medium & Large, depending on the amount of fabric I had left in each print I had. I think these zipper pouches are so handy and because they come in 3 sizes, they are great to make in any size you might need. I tested this pattern before it was released from Around the Bobbin over a year and a half ago.

I took a S-M-L (plus 2 more Medium sizes) to the gift shop to see if they would sell a couple of months ago and one of each size sold. So I then took these in and they accepted all eleven of them. I sold 2 small sizes, but not sure which ones as they group them by size. I thought the medium might be the best seller, but so far it looks like the small is. Maybe because it is priced less? Or maybe people like the smaller size? Who knows? I hope the other 9 sell and the other 2 medium I had in the shop when I brought these in will also sell, but time will tell. All were made in a variety of Southwest print fabrics.

2 large pouches
Here are 2 in size large in 2 different Southwest Prints.

4 medium sizes
Here are 4 medium size pouches in 3 different Southwest prints. Somehow I put the mesh on the zippered pocket side of the lower right hand pouch. It looks fine, so I left it.


Medium size showing the mesh pocket side
The mesh side has the pocket divided into 2 mesh pockets.

Medium and Large pouches
Medium and large sizes showing the divided mesh pockets. I put a little paper inside saying that this is a Portable Pocket and the size it is.

Medium and large pouches showing zipper side
Medium and larges sizes from the zipper pocket side.

set of 3 s-m-l in same print
Set of 3 (s-m-l) in the same Southwest print.

5 small sizes showing the mesh pocket side
5 small size pouches from the mesh pocket side. The small have a snap instead of a divided pocket as these are just too small to divide (in my opinion).

5 small pouches showing the zipper side
5 small sizes from the zipper pocket side. I know 2 of these sold, but I wonder which 2?



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...