Friday, February 23, 2024

Cross My Body Bag

Christine Welsh of ChrisW Designs has done it again with the Cross My Body Bag! The bag measures approx. 22cm (8 ¾”) W X 22cm (8 ¾”) H X 10cm (4”) D. Features a quilted bag (optional, but makes a sturdy bag), an ingenious recessed zipper closure with no gaps, a hidden front zipper pocket, Christine's signature back phone pocket and an interior zipper pocket. Need a slip pocket? You can add one inside if you want to. I did. I made my bag in scrappy pink & purple batik fabrics with a vinyl accent. You can use all cotton fabric, or use whatever material that you and your machine like. Grab it now while it is on sale. No code needed!

Here is the bag I made~

I used batik scraps of pinks & purples to create this bag. The vinyl accent hides the zipper pocket in front.

the back of the bag sports a phone pocket, which is Christine's signature pocket.

The bottom, front, back and sides of this bag I quilted in a serpentine stitch.


This recessed zipper has an ingenious way of putting it together and there are no gaps at the sides as most recessed zipper closures have.

Back phone pocket.

Inside zipper pocket.

Front hidden zipper pocket is behind the vinyl trim.


Vinyl strap connectors at the sides.


I added a slip pocket with a pen division. A slip pocket is not included in the pattern as it is optional.


The pattern is on sale for a limited time, so if you want to make your own Cross My Body Bag, hop over to ChrisW Designs and get the pdf while it's on sale. Plus there is a video tutorial too! NO code is needed. And please scroll through all the photos to see the other tester bags too.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...