Saturday, September 9, 2023

Sew Powerful Purses #67-70 (2023)

4 more purses completed for the Sew Powerful Sew-a-thon. 

Here is the flap for one purse. I opened the flap out so you could see it all here.

Here it is with the flap closed down over the purse.


My photos got out of order, so this is the next purse showing the back with the added slip pocket. I upcycled denim jeans for the purse body and added some appliqué on the pokcet.

The front flap is made using selvages and the purse body is upcycled denim jeans.

Front of purse with the front pocket.

Inside of next purse.

Black and gray scrappy flap.

I have had this print for years! Time to use it. I love the soft floral print
even though browns and tans are not colors I am drawn to. I love bright colors best.

This is the scrappy flap on the front.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...