Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Sew Powerful Purses #155-164 for 2022!!!

Hello lovelies. I really sewed a lot during this month's Sew-a-thon and I still have time to complete some more purses as the month isn't over yet. So for the month of September I have completed 53 purses now. How many more will I make? 

I started the month off testing a bag for one designer and just got a head's up I will be testing a couple more bags for another designer. The bags I will be testing will be smaller and simpler (not a purse), so they shouldn't take too long to make. I say that because there are 3 sizes and I might just make all 3. The second item will be tested in October, so I won't have to worry about sewing purses then. In fact, I will take a break from sewing these Sew Powerful purses so I can sew other things I have been wanting to finish. So any day I will get the pattern to test, but in the meanwhile, I will continue sewing more purses for Sew Powerful.

Here are the 10 latest ones I completed:




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...