Thursday, October 7, 2021

Sew Powerful Purses #84-87 (total made by me for 2021)

4 more purses made for the Sew Powerful Purse Project. I think I will reach at least 100 purses made this year. I mailed 30 purses a few weeks ago, but I am not sure how many I will have to mail before the year's end? They want them by November 1st, but I don't think I will have another 30 made by then, so they may get mailed before the end of December? Or early next year? I'll just have to see how much time I have to spend on making them right now. The plus is I have kits made, lots of kits, so I won't have to spend any time cutting out. I can easily sew 3 purses in a day if I don't have anything else to sew. But there seems to always be something else to sew. The thing is the need is always there and there will be purses made each year no matter how many get made, so I feel good making so many purses and using up my scraps, quilt blocks, fabric, buttons, etc., as my fabrics are being put to use for a good cause and I also get to be creative at the same time.


This was a little quilt block I made from Pat Sloan's
Splendid Sampler from a few years ago. I only made a few blocks from the Splendid Sampler and I have used the blocks I made in these purse flaps.

Hopefully a girl who enjoys sewing will choose this purse.

This a lightweight denim material with silver glitter dots embedded into the fabric.



All four purses together.

Off to finish sewing some more purses. 
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. You continue to be a one woman factory making personalized and beautiful purses. These girls are so lucky you are in their lives. Adorable
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. More cute purses! Love the one with the sewing machine and bird!! They are all adorable, but that's my favorite. I know the girls will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make such cute purses...love that bird on the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...