Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Water Bottle Sling in Hawaiian Floral Print Fabric

Now that this water bottle sling has arrived, I can share this. This was a custom order. I think it turned out great and my customer was very happy with it, so that's what counts the most. 

The Hawaiian floral print looks great on this water bottle sling, as well as the matching shoulder pad and wallet.


The Little Wallet holds cards and folded cash in the back deeper pocket.


Inside the zipper pocket is a pen pocket 2 pockets that can hold a phone or a passport or other item, such as the little wallet. Plus the space in the middle can hold something like keys.










Makes my day when I have a happy satisfied customer. 
I added a little extra something that I made when I mailed the box. I will share that another day soon.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Love that fabric, Daryl!! I know she will love her extra from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one came out beautiful, I can see why she is very happy with it! Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect combination its lovely, great fabric choice. I use mine as a purse daily its so easy to carry.
    she will love it.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only is it gorgeous, it’s ingenious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...