Monday, March 15, 2021

Knit Hats

I knit these hats a long while back and am finally sharing them now.

I think if I remember correctly that this was a beret style hat.
 I knit it with a mohair yarn and another yarn that had some metallic in it.

Top of hat.




This was the same pattern as above, but knit in a wool yarn.





I don't remember if this was the same hat or a similar hat? That will teach me to post these soon after they are made and not wait more that a year to share them.

It cane be worn like this, or pulled now lower as in photos down below.





Hat pulled down lower has a different look.


I will probably donate these hats (if I can find what I did with them, I may have already donated them and forgot I did?). 
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. your mannequin does your hats proud. great job I always appreciate seeing knitting.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...