I found some log cabin quilt blocks in my UFO box from years and years ago. I had 2 sizes of blocks and so separated them out into 2 piles. Not only were the sizes different, but the smaller pile was brighter fabrics. I didn't want to make more blocks, so the bright log cabins I made into a table runner. The other log cabin blocks were from a group I used to belong to where we made and exchanged quilt blocks. I never did anything with those blocks, so I laid them all out on my floor and used all but 2 blocks, because I didn't want to make more blocks and in order to use them all I would have needed to make more blocks. It will be nice as a baby quilt and I used polyester batting that was a bit lofty, so I did a simple diagonal quilting on it.