Thursday, May 11, 2017

2017 Thimbleweed Quilters Quilt Show

Thimbleweed Quilters (the quilt guild I belong to) had our annual outdoor quilt show in late April. It's always a great show with tons of gorgeous quilts and this year we had 4 vendors too. It's always a gamble with the weather because it is our windy season and the show is held outdoors in a park. But in all the years it has been held outdoors, it was only cancelled once! This year we just squeaked by because the next few days we had strong winds.

I didn't take photos of everything, because I had set up my quilts and bags to sell and then I took photos of what I could before it got busy with people. Some people hung their quilts a bit later, so I didn't even have a chance to see the later ones. Still I have 45 photos posted here, so enjoy the show!













































This was the raffle quilt this year and the winning ticket was drawn at our last quilt meeting. The winner was a new quilt guild member Grace, who won this quilt. Grace was so overwhelmed that she won! Congratulations Grace!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing your show. I really enjoyed seeing the creativity of your members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful day and even more beautiful quilts. You belong to a very talented guild.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for posting these photos, yours are so much better than mine and its good to have a reminder of what quilt patterns I like. great job of capturing the fun of being there.
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...