Saturday, August 30, 2014

2014 Block-of-the Month~Row-by-Row~Swap: Quilter's Garden

I just joined the BOM for the Quilter's Garden, which is not only a BOM, but a swap and a row-by-row quilt too, although you can make your quilt anyway that you want to so it doesn't have to be a row quilt. To find out more click on the icon below or on my side bar to find out all about it. The first block will be emailed to those who join on September 1st, but Deana is allowing late sign-ups, so hurry because you won't want to miss out on the fun blocks and the swap too.
Click for info about the BOM Swap 
  Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I was thrilled to see your post about our group! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun. Sorry I can't quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute block you have shown. I will enjoy your BOM progress. Creative Quilting Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sewing machine. Can't wait to see the progress as I catch up on my reading.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...