Saturday, August 18, 2012

Santa Fe Indian Market

Kateri Tekakwitha is the first Indian of North America to be promoted to a Saint.
In my posting yesterday I told you that hubby and I went to Santa Fe for our anniversary and to the annual Indian Market there. Well we get there and the market didn't start until today! Am I getting senile? I could have sworn I read it was Friday-Sunday, but it turns out it is Saturday-Sunday. Oh well! We did go back today (luckily it's about a 45 minute drive and not several hours away). I took lots of photos of things in the plaza area, the cathedral, statues, shops, etc. If you are interested in having a look you can go here to see the photos I took.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got to go back Daryl it's a beautiful place and loved looking through your photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to Santafe Indian Market. The jewlery is beautiful
    Did you go to the church there that has a stairway with no support. The mystery is no body knows who built it. Thanks for sharing your pictures I enjoyed them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Santa Fe!! Hope you had a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...