Saturday, March 22, 2008

Flannel Baby Quilts

I made this quilt on commission for a co-worker's grandson.

Closer look at the center of the quilt, which is a Trip Around the World  quilt. All flannel fabrics so it's soft and cuddly.

The quilt on the left is the commissioned quilt I made and the one on the right I made for my grandson.

I made 2 Trip-Around-the-World quilts in flannel. The mostly blue quilt I made on commission and the one with some pink in it I made for my grandson. I made the quilt for my grandson before I knew whether my daughter was having a boy or a girl, so I used colors that would work for either sex. The quilt I made on commission was for a boy.


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts, I always love that pattern and flannel is so soft! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh flannel...gotta love it! And I love this pattern for a baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Tuesday Archives! I had never seen these quilts! Daryl they are just wonderful! Love the colors and I bet they are so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I've never worked with flannel. I might try this, any tips for working with flannel?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...