Saturday, March 22, 2008

Flannel Baby Quilts

I made this quilt on commission for a co-worker's grandson.

Closer look at the center of the quilt, which is a Trip Around the World  quilt. All flannel fabrics so it's soft and cuddly.

The quilt on the left is the commissioned quilt I made and the one on the right I made for my grandson.

I made 2 Trip-Around-the-World quilts in flannel. The mostly blue quilt I made on commission and the one with some pink in it I made for my grandson. I made the quilt for my grandson before I knew whether my daughter was having a boy or a girl, so I used colors that would work for either sex. The quilt I made on commission was for a boy.


Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts, I always love that pattern and flannel is so soft! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh flannel...gotta love it! And I love this pattern for a baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Tuesday Archives! I had never seen these quilts! Daryl they are just wonderful! Love the colors and I bet they are so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I've never worked with flannel. I might try this, any tips for working with flannel?

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...