Saturday, March 22, 2008

Small Fabric Purses

These are small purses, but have 5 pockets. 2 zippered pockets, a pleated pocket too to hold a cell phone. Several views showing the front and back opened and closed and the inside. I sold the green one with the yellow trim 12/2007.

The Asian one below I made for a friend. The batik one with the orange trim I made for myself.


The purse in green on the left hand side sold 12/2007.





The batik purse I made for myself and the Asian one I made for a friend.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...