Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Zip-Up Cardholder Wallet

I made this Zip-Up Cardholder Wallet for a birthday gift for a friend and sent it to her. It is a free pdf pattern by All Sew Petite. There is also a hack that I saw where you could add a strip with a snap to fit over the cards for extra security and a flap that snaps over the back slip pocket. I decided to just make the original pattern, but I added a plastic snap on the back without a flap. I think that worked better than a flap and was a lot easier too.

2 card pockets on one side.

2 card slot pockets
For credit cards or business cards.

back slip pocket with a plastic hear snap closure
The other side has a slip pocket and I added a heart shaped plastic snap. There is a hack to add a flap with a snap, but I thought this worked just as well and was easier and faster to do.

looking down into the slip pocket
The slip pocket opened.

zipper pocket opened
Zipper pocket opened. You could use this pocket for coins and cash or whatever.

Karen received this and she emailed me a very nice compliment about it too. Glad you like it Karen.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...