Monday, August 31, 2026

Sew Powerful Purses #275-277 for 2026

I was experimenting with these flaps and decorative machine stitches. They were fun to make and I want to make some more, but I have a ton of purses to construct all September for the Sew-a-thon, so I will be busy all September and probably through the rest of the year as I went overboard creating purse kits to have ready to sew. Last Sew-a-thon I sewed all the kits I made and even cut out about 5 or 6 more to sew up before the month was over. I made 160 purses for last year's SAT and this year my goal is 180, but I didn't want to be short on kits so I made way more than I can sew in a month just in case 😉. Next year I want to do more flaps similar to these.


back of purse
I pieced the denim and added decorative machine stitches over the seams.

back of purse
I had to piece this piece too and added a ribbon and decortive stitches.

String quilt flap.

Please donate in my honor for the Sew-a-thon. Click here and then choose the amount to donate. $10 fills one purse to keep one girl in school. Thank you so much for your support! Or click on QR code below to donate.🤗
Scan QR code to donate or the link above.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...