Saturday, August 29, 2026

Sew Powerful Purses #255-262 for 2026

Here are more purses made with the African countries and animals postage stamp fabric and blue fabric scraps. Zimbabwe, Botswana, Congo and Kenya. Donating all to Sew Powerful Purse Project.

The annual fundraiser is still happening through the end of September, so please help and donate in my honor. The young girls cannot attend school without your donation to fill these purses with hygiene items for their monthly period. I am close to my my goal, but haven't achieved it yet, so please donate whatever you can. $10 fills a purse with the items they need. Thank you from the girls. Scroll to bottom to click on link to donate. 🤗

In September the sewing part of the Sew-a-thon begins. All month I will be sewing purses and fundraising too. 




Please donate in my honor for the Sew-a-thon. Click here and then choose the amount to donate. $10 fills one purse to keep one girl in school. Thank you so much for your support!🤗

Or use this QR code to donate.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...