Friday, August 19, 2022

Colorful Sky of New Mexico Hot Air Balloon Quilt

Hello all you Hot Air Balloon aficionados. Here is a quilt I designed and wrote a pdf pattern for years ago. I never finished quilting it, so here it is, finally done.
If you would like to make your own, Colorful Sky of New Mexico Hot Air Balloon quilt, you can find it in my PayHip Shop here or on Makerist here



If you make this quilt, please tag me as I would love to see it. You can tag me on Facebook or Instagram: @patchoulimoonstudio or contact me or email me. Thanks for your support, I appreciate it!

I have this actual quilt for sale at the Blue Portal gift shop in Old Town Albuquerque now in time for the annual Balloon Fiesta which is coming the first weekend in October and lasts for 9 days. This is the fiesta's 50th anniversary too! 



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. That’s a fun little art quilt, Daryl! I’ve been to a few hot air balloon events over the years. It’s really amazing to see so many in the sky. And they are such massive beauties up close before take-off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, some lucky person will snatch it up during the festival/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun quilt! I got to see a few of the hot air balloons one fall traveling through NM. Maybe one day I'll go back and get to see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable, it really shows how fun it is to see all the balloons in the sky, great job

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...