Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Camaraderie Knit Beanie with Pompom

This is the 3rd Camaraderie Knit Beanie that I have knit. I got a pompom maker a few months ago and finally was able to try it out and WOW it made a great pompom! This is the largest size and I have 2 smaller sizes too. I wasn't sure how large a pompom the large would turn out to be, so not sure if I should have gone with the medium size or not?

I wanted to use up this ball of yarn I had on hand. I like how it knit the variegated colors.


Just look at that pompom!


Is this too large or just the right size pompom? I'm not sure.





Happy knitting.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Now that’s a pompom! I love the colors of this yarn. That pretty beanie looks good and toasty warm for the frigid weather we here in Wisconsin are headed into in a couple of days. Your knitting skills are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent pompom which kind of pompom maker are you using? they are always a fun addition to a hat. looks like a fast fun project. great job as always
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure this came through!! If it did, just delete this one. I love this beanie!! Your pompom is awesome!! Which pompom maker are you using? It looks great. This one is in my colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yarn is gorgeous. And yes that is one great pompom. If you decide it is too big you can always take a pair of scissors to it and give it a hair cut! Just trim it a little bit and keep turning it. The art is not making it look weird after its hair cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...