Monday, September 23, 2019

Serendipity Hip Bag in Hot Air Balloon Print Fabric

The first weekend in October is the start of the annual Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, (that runs for 9 days), so I love to make some purses and other bags with hot air balloon fabric. This is the Serendipity Hip (ChrisW Designs) with a straight top. It seems I sell the straight top versions better than the curved top Serendipity Hip, so that is why I make them like this. I love both looks.

The Serendipity Hip is a great little bag loaded with pockets galore and has a zipper closure to keep it all secure.

You can see the zippered pocket here, but right above this is a slip pocket with a phone pocket for easy access.

Side view shows depth of bag.

I only use these hot air balloon charms when I make a bag with hot air balloon fabric. 

The back of the bag.

This is looking down into the slip pocket with the phone pocket.

Inside the bag is another zippered pocket.

And some credit card and cash pocket too, so you don't even need a separate wallet!
I will be taking this bag to a craft show I am doing in October.
Update: This bag just sold.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. this bag makes you smile to just look at it, it brings out the kid in all of us. the balloon fabric is fantastic so fun and so well done. i love your balloon bling on it as well. great job and you've got me in the mood for the festival.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect fabric to use for your location. Love that super cute charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That balloon fabric is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bags are so cute and those pulls - beyond cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...