Monday, September 24, 2018

Pumpkin & Stars Quilted Table Runner #2

I made another Pumpkin & Stars Table Runner. The first one I made longer with seven pumpkins, but it came out too long, so I took out 2 pumpkins. I gave that one to my sister because she has a long table. Well then I had 2 pumpkins and thought I might as well make one more pumpkin and make another runner. This is how the Pat Sloan pattern is with 3 pumpkins and 2 stars. I really like this runner and if I had a rectangle or oval table I would keep it myself, but I have a round table, so I would have to design a round topper or rounder for my table.


I love how the pumpkins are made with several orange fabrics and then cut into the pumpkin shape applique. I quilted free form leaves around the pumpkins.

The back of the runner. I had to piece a pop of green to make it long enough, but I like how that looks.
It is for sale in my Etsy Shop.
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. I love patchy pumpkins. Your runner is terrific. I always like when I need to piece a backing. It means I’m using up a fabric and that makes space for a new piece of fabric. Not really, it only means the others fit a tad better in their overcrowded space. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love scrappy pumpkins and with grey and black-great combo. Nice quilting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that its scrappy and that you really made it pop with color. Small table runners are so useful because you can use them in a variety of places. i'm sure this will sell soon, happy fall.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Looking forward to seeing your round design. Will this be a new pattern in the shop?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your runner! Did you use Pat Sloan's pattern? Your quilting is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karla! Yes, I did mention that this was Pat Sloan's design. You are a no-reply so I couldn't respond to your personally.

      Delete
  6. I love this runner, Daryl. Cute scrappy pumpkin and nice quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY STARS!! It's even cuter in person! LOVE IT! WHAT COLORS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...