Thursday, July 19, 2018

Autumn Reflections Lap Quilt

I won a set of fat 1/8's last year when I entered a lot of my bags in the Bag It 2017 linky from Elm Street Quilts. The fabric line was called Autumn Reflections and I thought that was a good name for this quilt. I made this quilt in a square version in bright colors several months ago. I gave this lap quilt to Mr. P. It is backed with soft flannel.
The quilt pattern is called Native Rainbow and is from the book, Batik Beauties. I used all the fat 1/8's except the ones that read as a solid. I used fabric I already had for the triangles, 2 borders and binding.


I just quilted it with straight line quilting.

Sage green flannel backing.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty Fall quilt, Daryl. I like the design you chose. You’ll be cuddling under this quilt before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sure Mr. P was thrilled with this one. The patterrn you slelected is perfect for those fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this and i'm sure your hubby will enjoy using it for years to come. great colors and the pattern looks really nice i like how you have the blocks set.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...