Sunday, December 10, 2017

Multi-Purpose Tech Bag

I made this Multi-Purpose Tech Bag a pattern by So Sew Easy. I didn't have a large grommet like the pattern called for, so I used a magnetic snap to close the bag. I used the cowboys on a fence fabric for the flap and back of the bag.

My tablet fits inside this bag easily.

I think the cowboy fabric is so cool.

The back of the bag. There is a zippered pocket on the back.

I used a magnetic snap as a closure.

The back zippered pocket.

Linking to Elm Street Quilts Bag It 2017
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. adorable! I looked at the original pattern and I like the magnetic closure so much better than the grommet. I LOVE the fabric and you used it perfectly. great job and very handy as well. Enjoy
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag and this Cowboys on the Fence fabric is super fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet bag! I love your detail photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA that cowboy fabric is a hoot - I can just see the beans cooking in a pot on the fire, and the stars in the open sky - Git along, little dogies :D I like your flap change-up - I'm not all that fond of the grommet on the original, and I like the simplicity of your flap - a magnetic closure would be easier to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag, fun fabric. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...