Thursday, December 11, 2014

Nesting Baskets

I tested the small size basket for Annie (byAnnie.com) which is a pattern that includes 3 sizes of these nesting baskets with lids. When not in use they can nest into a larger bowl. You can add the handles and a clear pocket on the bowls too so you can grab them and place a small card in the clear pocket with a label written or typed on it so you know what is inside the bowl. I decided to quilt my fabrics before making the bowls.
Small basket with lid, handles and a clear pocket to place a label showing what you have inside the basket. 
With the lid off.
You can fit quite a lot inside this small basket. If you need a larger basket then you can make the medium size or the large size basket.
  Annie just sent an email wishing those on her email list a Happy Holiday Season and showed 3 of these nesting baskets made up like an adorable snowman! So I wanted to share that with you too~
Isn't this adorable? Check out Annie's pattern here.


Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. I love those nesting baskets! The snowman she did is fun too, for when they are not nested. I love the little clear pouch on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to put a lid on the nesting baskets. I really love the snowman too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of a lid on fabric baskets, both for stacking and using individually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think what I like best about these baskets are the handles, they seem very handy. The stacking snowman is a cute idea.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is wonderful!
    Leeanna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute baskets! Annie is quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilting of the fabric made this project unique, IMHO. Great job, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! this is so cute and I like the fabric you used:) Cute cute!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...