Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Blog Hop Coming in June...

Sew We Quilt Blog Hop
This one sounded like a lot of fun so I just had to sign up. I have so many ideas for this hop that I don't know if I can stick to one theme OR if I will have time to create all the ideas I do have. I just signed up yesterday for this, so I don't have the date I will show mine yet, but the hop is from June 26- July 3. I can't wait to see all the ideas the others come up with too. Should be fun to hop around and see. Hope you come back and see what I created and hop along to see the other creations too.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I signed up, too! I don't think we know how to say "no" to these fun hops, do we. LOL Maybe we'll be on the same day? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daryl, I can say that now it's a habit for me to read several posts at the same time ( the same day ), lack of time is the main factor. I want you to know that all your latest creations are extraordinary, I love them all. I'll come and see your creation to the new blog hop. Thanks for the info about the no-reply bloggers, those are always interesting to learn tips. Thank you also for creating the Batik Hearts Quilt is very generous of you, I did not get to choose, because it is at this moment that I am reading all the posts, but I would have chosen a pdf than a sew along ... thanks for the pdf!!!!!
    Have a nice day and thank you for sharing all your creations with us!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...