Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another Bag

This bag was fast and easy to make. It's from the book entitled, Sew What You Love: the easiest, prettiest projects ever, by Tanya Whelan.
My local library has this book and it's the bag on the cover of the book. I found a couple things in the book I liked, but for me personally there wasn't enough projects for me to want to buy the book, so I am glad my library had it. If you have young children, you might like making all the clothes and toys for children that she has in this book. It is a nice looking book with spiral binding to keep it flat when it's opened and a nice pocket in the back of the book where the pages of patterns are kept.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. So pretty. Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice the way you used your fabric to have those leaves go up to the handles -- beautiful fabric and beautiful bag! Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! this bag is GORGEOUS! love the green Daryl. LOVE it
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! this bag is GORGEOUS! love the green Daryl. LOVE it
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tote, i wonder how many totes you've made in your life, i bet its been over 200. you are amazing.
    tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...