Friday, May 19, 2023

Sew Powerful Purses #27 & #28 for 2023

I made a couple of Happy Scrappy Selvage Flappy purses for Sew Powerful. I have been slow in sewing these purses this year as I haven't made many, but I have cut out 329 purse kits since the year began, so I have 301 purses to sew up now. 

I have been busy testing for bag designers and sewing quilts too. I have a lot of purses sewn in various stages and I also went overboard sewing scrappy fabric postcards and scrappy hearts (plus stamping quotes onto the back sides of them too) to include into each purse I make for the girls as well. That really took up so much time making those cards! I made over 300 of the hearts alone! I haven't counted them all yet as I have a few more to finish, so once the postcards and the hearts have been placed into each purse, I think I will pass on making any more of those! There are people who just make cards, so they can make mine once I use up all that I have made.



I added a slip pocket on the back of the purse.





Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Love the selvages purse flaps! Cool idea, Daryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always wonderful. i too am a fan of anything made from selvages. the girls will adore them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...