Friday, March 1, 2019

Twister Gnome Table Runner

I had loved this Twister Gnome Table Runner ever since I first saw it. Somewhere around Black Friday, an online shop had the pattern on sale and so I had to buy the pattern and make this runner, even though I have a round table, lol! Well I made an owl table runner that I loved and then later made a round one for myself, so I may need to make one in the round of this one too. This pattern is from Around the Bobbin. If you buy the pattern, tell Lisa that I sent you over there to purchase it. I have tested a few things for Lisa of Around the Bobbin, but sadly this wasn't one of them.

I do love making Twister quilts and have made a few small ones using the small Twister ruler and the mini size. I also love gnomes and fairies and fantasy stuff too.


I quilted this runner in a free motion meander instead of straight lines as the pattern showed.


The backing fabric is a patchwork looking fabric I have had for a long time and finally put it to good use.
Hopefully after I finish up a ton of UFO's, I will get to working on a round version of this for myself. So stay tuned my friends and followers to see what I come up. I know there will be more than 6 gnomes on the round one and more twister pinwheels too.
(I sold this runner on Etsy Dec. 2019).
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Those gnomes are pretty gosh darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE IT!! i knit LOTS of gnomes because they are so adorable and your sewn one is even better. you have to smile when you look at this. the twister blocks really are a perfect backdrop to the gnomes. great job.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gnomes are adorable! Love your table runner, Daryl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting, I have never seen that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is so cute! What a wonderful way to decorate a holiday table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That does look like a fun design. It certainly makes me smile. Thank you for linking up to the Peacock Party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love gnomes and I'd like to make this. Where do I find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...