Sunday, February 12, 2017

Passport Wallet

My daughter will be visiting my son (her brother) in a few months, so I made her a Passport Wallet to carry all her essentials for the trip. She chose the fabrics, and I made it for her. Bon Voyage my sweetie.
This is a large and tall wallet, but not thick.

Inside there are lots of pockets to hold her ID, passport, currency, coins, a pen, credit cards and airline tickets. Everything needed in one place. 

The outside opened to show the entire wallet.

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. This wallet looks great and will be so handy for use. I'm loving her fabric choices and the way you put them together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a really nice way to carry her passport. I bet she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and practical. Having a custom wallet to hold essentials made by mom will make her trip all the better. Safe Travels...

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting for your daughter and your son. the wallet is a wonderful gift and very practical.
    I can't wait to hear more about her upcoming adventure. great job mom and love the colors.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful passport wallet. I love the fabrics she chose and there are so many useful pockets.

    Hope she enjoys her visit, nothing like sibling love.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thank you for stopping by to comment. If you do not hear back from me via email, then you are a no-reply and I cannot reply because you do not have your email address listed in your settings. I do appreciate every comment. Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...