Thursday, December 16, 2010

Selvage Thread Catcher Bag


Selvage Thread Catcher Bag

 I made this bag using selvages and I decided to use some of the embroidery stitches to sew them in place. Unfortunately, I didn't think about the fact that when I brought the sides up that the back side of the bag (below) would make the selvages appear upside down! Now I know, so the next time I will stitch half in one direction and half in the other direction. Still I liked how it turned out and it's a useful portable thread catcher bag or I can use it for holding fabric scraps, like how about more selvages? Yeah right, I would need a much larger bag to hold all of my selvages!
I plan on doing a tutorial (on my new blog: http://www.patchouli-moon-studio-tutorials.blogspot.com/) showing how I sewed the selvages (yes, the correct way).
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...