Saturday, October 3, 2026

Sew Powerful Purses #519-528 for 2026

10 more purses made during the Sew-a-thon in September.

Seminole flap with decorative machine stitching and a scrappy pieced flap.





This is the back of the purse from above on the right. I added stars to cover up the pocket I had removed.

I also added stars on the front pocket to cover up the jean pocket I removed.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...